Sungate Design Group, P.A. is a multidisciplinary civil engineering, landscape architecture, and environmental consulting firm located in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Established in 1991, the company has served a varied base of long term clients through a commitment to excellence and high standards of quality. Sungate’s focus is to provide services relative to water resources and sustainable site design.
The performance of a large firm with the personal attention of a small company.
Services offered by Sungate Design Group, P.A.
- Hydrologic and Hydraulic Modeling
- FEMA Flood Studies and Certifications
- Stormwater Management Plans
- Sediment and Erosion Control Design
- Environmental Permitting
- Site Planning and Design
- Landscape Design
- Stormwater Control Measure (SCM) Design
- NCDOT Drainage Design
- Stream and Wetland Assessments, Determinations, and Delineations
- Water and Sewer Design
- Park and Recreation Facility Design
- Stream Restoration and Enhancement Design
- BMP Inspections
NCDOT Prequalification Work Codes
- Certified Small Professional Services Firm (SPSF)
- 00070 – Erosion & Sediment Control Design
- 00132 – Landscape & Streetscape Design
- 00173 – Public Water Distribution Systems
- 00203 – Sanitary Sewer Collection Systems
- 00287 – Wetland, Stream, & Buffer Permitting
- 00316 – Multi-Use Trail Design, Survey & Layout
- 00433 – Tier I Basic Hydrologic and Hydraulic Design
- 00434 – Tier II Complete Hydrologic and Hydraulic Design