Sungate Design Group, P.A. is a civil and environmental consulting firm located in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Established in 1991, the company has served a varied base of long term clients through a commitment to excellence and high standards of quality. Sungate’s focus is to provide services relative to water resources and sustainable site design.
The performance of a large firm with the personal attention of a small company.
Services offered by Sungate Design Group, P.A.
- Hydrologic and Hydraulic Modeling
- FEMA Flood Studies and Certifications
- Stormwater Management Plans
- Sediment and Erosion Control Design
- Environmental Permitting
- Site Planning and Design
- Stormwater Control Measure (SCM) Design
- NCDOT Drainage Design
- Water and Sewer Design
- Park and Recreation Facility Design
- Stream Restoration and Enhancement Design
- BMP Inspections
NCDOT Prequalification Work Codes
- Certified Small Professional Services Firm (SPSF)
- 00070 EROSION AND SEDIMENT CONTOL DESIGN
- 00132 LANDSCAPE AND STREETSCAPE DESIGN
- 00173 PUBLIC WATER DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS
- 00201 RURAL ROADWAY DESIGN
- 00203 SANITARY SEWER COLLECTION SYSTEM
- 00229 STREAM MITIGATION SITE PLAN
- 00287 WETLAND, STREAM, AND BUFFER PERMITTING
- 00316 MULTI-USE TRAIL DESIGN, SURVEY AND LAYOUT
- 00433 TIER I-BASIC HYDROLOGIC AND HYDRAULIC DESIGN
- 00434 TIER II-COMPLETE HYDROLOGIC AND HYDRAULIC DESIGN
- 00467 LOW IMPACT DIVISION MANAGED ROADWAY DESIGN